Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the trade prices for products on this site?
To see the trade prices you simply need to sign up for an account by clicking here. Once you are signed in you will be able to see the trade price on each product.
2. When I try to check out, the website won't let me!
The most likely reason for this is that you don't have enough items in your basket. You need to have a minimum of 24 items to qualify for trade prices.
3. Do I have to order a minimum of 24 items of one product or can I mix and match?
You can mix and match! As long as the total number of items in your order is a minimum of 25 you will be able to check out.
4. I have a very large order of over £700 can I get a further discount?
If your order is over £700 please give us a call on 01837 811 302 or email us on email@example.com to discuss.
5. What are your delivery prices?
Please go to our Delivery Page to see our rates - click here
6. How are items delivered?
All Trade Jigsaw Orders are sent out via Signed-For Courier.
7. How long will it take to manufacture my items?
Please note that our trade jigsaws may take up to 28 days to fulfil. At certain times of year, that is much shorter and in other times it's much longer! We will advise you if it will be longer than 28 days. You will receive an email when it is on it's way to you. See the delivery page for delivery times from despatch.
8. Do you ship internationally?
Yes - see delivery page for details - click here
9. I would like to get jigsaw puzzle made with my own design - can you do that?
Yes we make bespoke puzzles with a minimum order of 24! Please contact Clare on 01837 811 302 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.